Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CDVs

Hi again.. my I haven't posted in a while!  Well, no particular CDVs to share, just a few I found. Check in over at my other blog and I'll be VERY active on there! sewingroomtales.blogspot.com

So, here are some CDVs



What a cutie!


She's got a material bow at her throat. I always thought ladies used brooches. I guess I'm wrong!


What a pretty dress. Look at her short hair.


That's an interesting trim she's got on the right. I wonder why she did white to the left of the button closure.


Looks like a wool... I'm making mine! xD


Well, I'm not sure what's going on by her ears, but isn't this a pretty CDV?


Nancy Elizabeth Houston. She almost looks like a modern girl that plays sports (her hair looks sweaty!)

My! Quite militant, isn't she? lol

Well... I guess this is all for this post. As always, I apologize if I have posted a picture twice! Feel free to check out my new blog sewingroomtales.blogspot.com

Also, I now have a custom Civil War era reproductions site... Bespoke By Ruth

Feel free to look at that, and, if you don't need anything, recommend it to your friends who may. I do more than just dresses and my prices are very reasonable. Have fun looking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment