Monday, August 12, 2013

More CDVs...

WOW! I've been off this blog for a while! Oh well, better late than never xD I've been browsing for the express intent of... POSTING! lol Here are some interesting clothes..


I still can't quite figure out how those bodices are done. It looks like a separate piece really... and it buttons to the bodice? Anyone know how to do that?


Weird! She looks like the girl above! SCARY!


Nice wrapper. And look at her decorated hairnet.. That's not a snood, it's a hairnet with added ribbon.


Hey! Guess who this is! lol How do, general?


A REAL zouave outfit!


Hmm... can't tell what's going on here. I think this is a german picture, judging by the names on the bottom of the card. Look at her hair!


Oh my! Look at those sleeves.. and the hair!


Simple trimming, but pretty!

As always, my apologies if I have posted a picture that I already did. This is all for now, as I don't have much time.

Enjoy! and don't forget to check out my custom orders website at:


God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment