Monday, July 1, 2013

CDVs

..... As always, I've been browsing again! Here are some finds....


Such a lovely dress!


She's wearing an interesting coat. I wonder if that's her husband or just a relation.


What a beautiful sheer!


Two lovely young ladies. I like the tinting!


An interesting walking ensemble...


Awesome sleeve treatment, awesome skirt treatment = awesome dress!


Looks like she's just getting out of short skirts!

This trim is such an interesting idea... It looks great on her!


This is a pretty dress.


aww... what a sweet picture!


I like this picture... it looks like they're all grown up and now they've come back for a visit to someone very dear! The site I got it off of entitled it "Our Dear Old Nurse". I suppose that's what it is...


Such pretty young ladies!


Very pretty... but I don't think I will ever part my hair that tightly! lol


Skirt elevator?? Maybe!


Another sisters picture! Aren't they pretty? 


I like this picture... she doesn't look like all the other people you see in CDVs...


And for a finale for this post... Princess Alexandra of Wales. What a beautiful dress.

Hope you all enjoy these! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment