Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pretty Dresses

Been browsing some more... That's always my excuse! lol Do excuse me if I post pictures I already have! I forget which ones I've already collected....


This is a nice gathered bodice.


Beautiful wool. :) I wish I had one like it!


I love those sleeve caps.


I like how fitted her shoulders are.


What interesting trimming on her sleeves!


Pretty ensemble. White blouse, wool jacket, and taffeta skirt! Beautiful.


Same type of ensemble.


Beautiful jacket. It's fitted just like a bodice and then has a 'skirt' attached. I think I know how to do that...


These are three beautiful dresses.


This is beautiful!



Another interesting sleeve detail. Also a beautiful fitted bodice. I think it's boned.


I like the lady on the back right's basque and dress. It's pretty.


Interesting bodice trim.


I like the way they cut the striped material. It adds interest.


Wow! Beautiful trim!

Well, this is all. I hope you enjoy it! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment