Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Short Hair

Hi. This time, I wasn't browsing. Some ladies on the forum I belong to, are having trouble with having modern short hair. It's hard to pin hair pieces to, and impossible to leave alone while trying to get a period appropriate look. That's why I'm doing a post documenting ladies (young and old) that have short hair.


It looks like she has shorter hair with lots of curls! Maybe curl your hair?


This is a younger lady with wavy hair. It's pretty.


The lady in the middle and the lady standing on the right. Both have short hair. 


She has short hair, as well.


Wow! It looks like her neck's been shaved, too! I wonder...


Another short haired picture.

So far, the best idea seems to be using pomade to slick the front back. Or you could curl it if your hair's long enough. I don't have short hair, so I wouldn't know, but maybe you could slick your hair back, pin a fake bun to the back and then wear a hairnet to make sure the bun didn't come out of place... It is rather difficult!

Anyway, hope this post helps some folks out there with shorter hair! 










No comments:

Post a Comment