Sunday, July 14, 2013

Beautiful Brides

So yesterday, (or maybe it was the day before) I was browsing some more and I saw some pictures of brides. I posted one of Edward and Alexandra... but here are some more less regal pictures!


Look at her veil. I wonder why there aren't any other girls in the picture.


Well... I guess this one is regal!


Matching gowns! :)


Beautiful! I love her rosary.


What a pretty veil!


Nicely tinted. I love all the material!


Doesn't she look happy?


Oh an actual ceremony! And look at that... is that the mother of the bride on the right?


This is 1850's but still a very pretty dress.


Kind of dreamy looking!


And... I couldn't resist one more picture of Alexandra and Edward! Isn't she pretty?

That's all for now!











No comments:

Post a Comment