Saturday, June 29, 2013

So... I found more CDVs! Couldn't wait till tomorrow cause I'm on a shared comp and didn't want to lose the links! Here they are...


I love this blouse-waist-skirt combination! It's beautiful.


Don't know what she is, but she looks like some sort of Courtier. She's very graceful.


Mary Todd Lincoln. She had a black lady do her dresses.. The lady must have had awesome taste because I love Mrs. Lincoln's clothing!


A French mother with her little boy. Aren't they adorable?


Lovely hair and dress.


Her sleeve treatment is very interesting.


This is beautiful!


Empress of Denmark. I love her dress!


I know this isn't a CDV but isn't it beautiful? Princess Elisaveta Esperovna Troubetzkaya 
I guess she's Russian. What a beautiful painting!










No comments:

Post a Comment